Due to the recent COVID-19 concern, we want to assure everyone about how we sanitize our office, we follow all universal precautions.
- All rooms are wiped down fully on all surfaces between every single patient with disinfecting wipes (that kill all viruses including the Coronavirus),
- Plastic barriers are placed where appropriate.
- All instruments are sterilized.
- The entire office is cleaned daily and the waiting area is wiped down with disinfectant wipes throughout the day.
- Everyone washes their hands between every single patient with antibacterial soap.
You can be rest assured we are following all the appropriate guidelines regarding cleanliness and disinfection of our entire office and instruments. Our office follows universal precautions when it comes to patient and staff safety. We will be ensuring that we reduce the number of appointments to make sure we have less than 5-10 people in the office at one time, so we will be keeping control in terms of the number of individuals you come in contact with at our office. We do ask if you are ill to please cancel your appointment and follow your doctor's orders and please keep us updated of any diagnosis you have so we can protect our staff and other patients. When you are feeling healthy, you can give us a call and we will be happy to schedule you an appointment.
If you have traveled to a location (international or local) where cases of COVID-19 has a high risk of community transmission, please call us to determine if you should keep your appointment.
Thank you for understanding and we assure you we are doing everything we can to make sure our office is safe for all.